Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Canadian National Expo.........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anybody here heading there this weekend? Yes? No? Maybe? Why the hell is this guy asking? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nope... working this week-end... and don't even know where that thing is... or what it's all about... lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Don't know about this weekend... but if I go I'll most likely be in the kiddie area with my wife and daughter...

    I'm gonna avoid the main strip... bad things happen....

    Hey kid! Your zipper is open!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Spore, if you DO happen to go, and you DO happen to see this....
    kevinexclamhtml

    ....we can work out a deal. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But only if the red X is MOC.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Here's what I was talking about

    http://www.necaonline.com/kevinexclam.html

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    They have those at the Ex?

    Uh, okay.... I just put 2 and 2 together.... You're coming to Toronto this weekend?

    Are you gonna bring the SW stuff? I could definitely arrange a hook-up.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 24, 2005 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Spore ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    What exactly they do there ?

    I can only think on people throwing snowballs.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    The CNE is an anual fair in Toronto where people get killed on rides and child molesters run rampid.

    This year it happens to coincide with the Comic Book Expo which is being held (apparently) in one of the pavillions.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Spore:
    They have those at the Ex?

    Uh, okay.... I just put 2 and 2 together.... You're coming to Toronto this weekend?

    Are you gonna bring the SW stuff? I could definitely arrange a hook-up.

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 24, 2005 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Spore ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope - not gonna be there. So I guess 2 and 2 makes 5 in this case. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Spore:
    The CNE is an anual fair in Toronto where people get killed on rides and child molesters run rampid.

    This year it happens to coincide with the Comic Book Expo which is being held (apparently) in one of the pavillions.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Killings + child molesters = comics

    Yeah, that makes sense

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •